WEEE (Waste, Electrical and Electronic Equipment)
Care Solution - Collection Service
- Fully compliant, cost effective collection and recycling services throughout the UK mainland.
- All categories of WEEE collected including Hazardous and Non-Hazardous;
- Hazardous – Fridges, TV’s/Monitors
- Non-Hazardous – Small WEEE, LDA’s (Large Domestic Appliances)
- Full audit trail via W&S bulking centres and AATF’s (Approved Authorised Treatment Facilities)
- All quantities uplifted from single items to trailer loads
- W&S WEEE collection bags posted to any UK postal address within 48 hours.
- Site surveys completed at short notice
- All market sectors covered
- Roll on roll off skips available nationwide for WEEE collections – please contact for more information
Details of the W&S WEEE bags
- Minimum space required to store a quantity of “flat pack bags” if required.
- 3 options available –
1. For non-haz WEEE items
2. For haz WEEE items
3. For mixed haz/non-haz items
- Each bag can be loaded up to 150 kgs max in weight if a forklift is not available on site to load onto W&S curtain sided vehicle or 750 kgs if a forklift is available.
- W&S waste transfer note or E.A. Haz consignment note left at location at time of uplift with full audit trail available.
- Only UK mainland based AATF’s (Approved and Authorised Treatment facilities) utilised by W&S for relevant processing of materials.
- Proven service, completely operated by W&S logistics throughout the UK mainland.
- Large size 90cm x 90cm x 90cm Hessian bag with flap top.