W&S Recycling currently operate and manage HWRC’s (Household Waste Recycling Centre) throughout Great Britain. During this time W&S Recycling have formed a robust partnership with the Local Councils.
We are proud of the commercial partnerships that we hold with numerous leading companies nationwide including Sweeep Kuusakoski, who are one of the UK’s mainstream dedicated WEEE processing facilities.
These relationships enable us to deliver efficient and sustainable services throughout the waste sector.
Our fully qualified staff and licensed sites comply with all current legislations and together ensure a closely controlled cohesive operation.
Whether you need a scrap car collecting or to dispose of household waste at a local HWRC, W&S Recycling are committed to servicing your requirements. Our considerable experience and expertise covering all waste streams ensures that W&S Recycling can provide tailor made solutions for all market sectors.
We look forward to hearing from you in the near future!
- Up to 80% of the rubbish that ends up in the dustbin could be recycled.
- The unreleased energy contained in the average dustbin each year could power a television for 5,000 hours.
- The largest lake in Britain could be filled with rubbish from the UK in 8 months.
- On average, 16% of the money you spend on a product pays for the packaging, which ultimately ends up as rubbish.
- As much as 50% of waste in the average dustbin could be composted.
- Up to 80% of a vehicle can be recycled.
- 9 out of 10 people would recycle more if it were made easier.